Friday, July 25, 2008

My Top 25 Listened-To Songs

My iPod has the most fascinating feature. At any given moment I can open a play list of my top 25 most-played songs.

Now if you were to ask me to list the 25 songs I thought I played the most often, the list would look quite different. So I'm always fairly surprised to see the iPod list, like I'm looking objectively at myself.

Here's my lastest list:

25. In the Night! by Famous Monsters
24. Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis
23. Blues Drive Monster by The Pillows
22. I Am Mine by Pearl Jam
21. Smells Like Teen Spirit [Electro Heaven Mix] by Dsico That No-Talent Hack
20. Strange Powers by Magnetic Fields
19. Love Is a Losing Game by Amy Winehouse
18. Twisted Nerve by Bernard Hermann
17. I Wonder by Kellie Pickler
16. Saturday Night by The Misfits
15. Visit Du Vigile by Miles Davis
14. The Hungry Grave by Gein and The Graverobbers
13. Spark by The Bird and the Bee
12. What's My Name mashed by DJ earworm
11. Despuis Le Jour by Maria Callas
10. Stripped by Rammstein
9. When You Were a Starlight [The Killers vs. Muse] mashed by team9
8. Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers
7. Tourist Trap by Brazilian Girls
6. Meditation (Thais) by Jules Massanet
5. Shake Me [Vocal Edit] by Mint Royale
4. I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry
3. "Pumpkin & Honey Bunny" Dialogue and Miserlou by Dick Dale and the Deltones
2. The Beginning Is the End Is the Beginning by The Smashing Pumpkins
1. Dakota by The Stereophonics


No comments:

Post a Comment