Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A rare find...



Art Deco Series: Can't Help Lovin' That Man

1. Can't Help Lovin' That Man - Bud Freeman & His Orchestra
2. Masculine Women, Feminine Men - Merritt Brunies & His Friars Inn Orchestra
3. Help! - Earl Gresh & His Gangplank Orchestra
4. Right Kind Of Man, The - Golden Gate Orch.
5. He's My Kind Of A Man - The Flamingo Melodians
6. He's So Unusual - Fred Rich & His Orchestra
7. Man I Love, The - Sam Lanin's Famous Players
8. I Want To Be Bad - Ray Ventura & His Collegians (previously unreleased)
9. Gay Love - Bing Crosby
10. Am I Blue? - The Travelers
11. Can't We Be Friends? - The Georgians
12. In My Little Hope Chest - The Clevelanders
13. He's A Good Man To Have Around - Dick Cherwin & His Orchestra
14. I Got Rhythm - Harold Lem & His Orchestra
15. What Wouldn't I Do For That Man? - Frankie Trumbauer & His Orchestra
16. But I Can't Make A Man - The Travelers
17. One That I Love Loves Me, The - Meyer Davis & His Orchestra
18. Buy, Buy For Baby - The Columbians
19. He's My Secret Passion - Danny Yates & His Orchestra
20. Love For Sale - The Hotchkiss Dance Orch.
21. Can't Do Without His Love - Joe Haymes & His Orchestra
22. Hold Your Man - Will Osborne & His Orchestra
23. Pu-Leeze! Mr. Hemmingway - Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians
24. Come Up And See Me Sometime - Cliff Edwards (previously unreleased)
25. Beach Boy - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra

Check the comments for links.

1 comment:

  1. h**p://rapidshare.com/files/318310127/canthelplovin192k.zip

    ReplyDelete