Thursday, October 8, 2009

Top 10 Songs of the Decade

It's hard to believe that in just a few short weeks the 2000s will be over. Obviously, it's been an interesting and troubling decade.

The Hubs and I were talking the other day about the way music has changed over the past 10 years. That got us talking about what we would consider our favorite song of the decade.

I can never do just one.

Here's a list of my favorite songs that were released from 2000 - 2009. I'd like to hear what your favorite song (or list of songs) from this decade is.

10. Umbrella - Rihanna

9. Hurt - Johnny Cash

8. Get Together - Madonna

7. Music - Leela James

6. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake

5. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) - Beyonce

4. Passive Aggressive - Placebo

3. Maps - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

2. Rehab - Amy Winehouse

1. All These Things That I Have Done - The Killers

No comments:

Post a Comment